at Active Central
- The People Person
- HR Generalist/Advisor
- Central Location
This role is all about attracting, developing, motivating and retaining high performing and happy team members – from recruiting the right Virgin DNA, getting people off to a flying start and providing operational best practice advice across the full spectrum of HR, through to creating and maintaining a dynamic workplace culture that supports the achievement of results for Virgin Active in Singapore.
This people person will be able to spot a Virgin person from 100 metres away, know how to catch them… and hold on to them.
What you’ll be doing:
- Determine hiring approach, develop
advertising content, manage job postings and respond to resumes.
- Manage candidate database and
respond to queries coming into the People mailbox.
- Manage requisition process.
- Support interview process for club
launch, run recruitment days and manage Central interview process.
- Educate managers on the
competitive market and trends and work together to develop solutions to any
- Update org charts and workforce
plans (inc vacancies, FTEs, sourcing costs and time-to-fill).
- Support scoping of new positions
and source recruitment partners where needed.
- Oversee contract issue, new starter
packs, reference checks etc.
- Oversee probation period approach.
- Provide support to activities such
as the evaluate process, induction, and succession planning.
- Assist in the review of training
and development needs at Virgin Active.
- Prepare and deliver training
programs as required.
- Provide advice and coaching on employment
conditions, policy interpretation and performance management.
- Oversee bonus/comms plans, buddy
memberships, health insurance, payroll, pay review process, salary benchmarking
and CPF education.
- Monitor and review all people
policies and guidelines for managers.
- Support people satisfaction
surveys and 360 team reviews.
- Prepare HR stats for regular
- Oversee leaver processes, exit
interviews and prepare stats for regular internal analysis.
- Monitor quarterly award nominations,
new babies, anniversary milestones and support Activeness Awards event.
- Provide mandatory MOM government
reporting requirements on gender equality.
- Manage Employment Pass and Spass
- Monitor job ads and advertised pay
and benefits of competitors.
- Ensure individual people files are
continually updated with relevant information.
- Use templates for letters, file
notes and performance plans.
- Undertake key HR projects as
directed by the National People Manager.
What we’re looking for:
If this is you, then we’d love to: Give you a challenge Help you grow Provide you with benefits Listen to your new ideas Work hard and play hard together
How to Apply:
If you have rights to work in Singapore, simply apply online now