Champion Program Manager (Fitness)
at Active Central
- Own our in-house class programming
- Heartfelt service provider
- A people person passionate about classes
Reporting to the Head of Fitness, South East Asia, you’ll be all about owning and developing all things in-house program delivery; quality control of program delivery, on-boarding and training of all in-house programs to new starters, new program launches and GEX/Fitness team alignment.
This role will have the clear brief to improve everything we do in programing our in-house class offerings for the benefit of all members and Fitness Professionals.
You know how to conduct a group class that exceeds members expectations, engage our people to learn the Virgin Way of teaching group exercise, create programs that can enhance our product offering, driver performance of our fitness professionals with all things fitness programming, further develop and implement fitness strategies and then execute them with Virgin flair.
In a nutshell you’ll…
- Quality control of program delivery
- Program delivery training
- Program on-boarding, proposals and assessment
- New Program launches
- Programming mix in clubs
- Engagement of Guru/Ambassadors
- GEX/Fitness team alignment
- Utilisation of Mentors/Guru from club and country to assist in education
performance through support and education
and monitor the success of the progression outlined in the 'Trainers' Journey
technical support to team members to improve their level of service delivery
through coaching, one-to-one sessions, team meetings and training courses.
- Work with Fitness management to take ownership of individual
member feedback and complaints and ensure complaints are resolved effectively.
- Coach and support team members to take ownership and resolve
complaints efficiently and in a polite and courteous manner at first point of
How we know you’ve got it?
Movement/Exercise/Sports Science degree highly regarded
First Aid certification desirable
and assessment Cert IV or equivalent qualification and experience
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in comparable
position or demonstrated progress through Virgin Active leadership pipeline
- Experience in delivering impeccable trainer
coaching and support with your peers
- Experience in recruiting, developing,
motivating, deploying and retaining a high performing team or demonstrated
progress through Virgin Active leadership pipeline
- Experience in delivering education Training
1-2-1 and in groups
- Experience in strategy, planning and organisation structures
How to Apply:
If you're interested in this position simply apply online now.