Accounts Payable Specialist
at Active Central
- This gig is all about ensuring accounts payable activities are handled seamlessly from authorisation through to the vendor payment. Along with processing, verifying and reconciling invoices, you’ll provide financial, administrative and clerical support to the finance team.
• Receive invoices and other accounts payable documentation, check and confirm liability for payment.
• Obtain authorisation for payment from appropriate people, allocate expenditure to the correct budget and ensure weekly and monthly payment runs are completed on time, adhering to all controls.
• Establish and maintain strong working relationships with our major suppliers. Work collaboratively to improve work practices and processing efficiencies.
• Follow through on all accounts payable related queries from suppliers and team members.
• Maintain records of documents processed for ready access (hard copy and electronic) and produce various reports according to operating procedures.
• Process all team member expense claims in line with guidelines.
• Assist with the month end accounting procedures and with the preparation of month end reports and reconciliations as required.
• Identify opportunities to continually improve the payment process.
You have 2+ years of relevant (accounts
payable) experience. You may also have some relevant business-related
education. A+ for you.
You have aligned experience. You know what it’s
like to work with a high profile consumer brand across multiple sites and/or
You’re used to handling really sensitive info
and you’re super organised. You immerse yourself into the detail and are known
for being meticulous and accurate.
You are people-focused. You get a kick out of
making everything work behind the scenes to create a smooth and efficient
accounts payable function. You’re patient, level-headed and cool under
pressure. Helping the finance team and our clubs makes you feel warm and fuzzy
You are self-assured. You listen intently. You
write eloquently. Your communications are direct, considered and clear and
you’re comfortable resolving conflict when it arises.
You are driven. You’re perceptive, you ask
questions and you strive to understand. You enjoy solving problems. Detail is
your forte and you don’t get flustered or overwhelmed easily. You can be counted
on to continually improve the finance team workflow.
You have a can-do
approach. You think on your feet. You’re cool with ambiguity and you roll with
the punches when things change. You’re motivated to find solutions. You easily
move between competing priorities on the go.
How to Apply:
If you have rights to work here in Singapore simply apply online now