How we're keeping you safe
We urge our team and our members to stay home if feeling unwell.
Wash your hands, practice good hygiene and maintain physical distance. We also ask that if your health circumstances have changed, please re-complete a health check.
Below are some of the measures we have implemented to maintain a safe environment for everyone.
- In-club facilities and classes are open to fully vaccinated members only.
- Bookings are required for Group Exercise Classes, Sleep Pods and Climbing Wall.
- Touchless hand sanitisers throughout the club.
- We ask members to wipe down equipment before and after use with a towel.
- Air conditioning with increased fresh air circulation
- Gym equipment & machines are laid out according to the latest safe distancing measures advised by the authorities.
- Increased cleaning throughout the day with overnight deep cleaning.
- Personal Trainers will instruct verbally and maintain safe distancing.
- Members are reminded to wear their masks, except when exercising.
If you have any questions, our team are always here to help you out so feel free to contact us at email@example.com