Customer Service Manager
at Tanjong Pagar
- Singapore CBD
- Impeccable Customer Service
We’re after a Service Manager with a near fanatical zeal to help us bring a smile to our members faces. You should have that certain ‘Virgin-ness’; because we’re all in this thing called fitness, together. You’ll be heading up a team that’s all about building relationships, not just memberships. We’re freaky happy and we always put our people first, so you’ll love it. ‘Cause, duh, we’re Virgin’. We have set the bar really high for customer service and this could be your chance to jump over it.
Manage day-to-day operations of customer service and operations team to exceed the expectations of members and guests.
Recruit, develop, motivate, deploy and retain high performing team members.
Further develop and implement customer service strategy and manage associated budgeting and on time reporting.
- Minimum 2 years experience in comparable position or demonstrated progress through Virgin Active leadership pipeline
- Experience in delivering impeccable customer service and responding to feedback and complaints
- Experience in arrears collection
Experience in recruiting, developing, motivating, deploying and retaining a high performing team
- Excellent communication (in-person)
- Exceptional customer service
- Knowledge of country level employee relations
- Ability to work to KPI's and acheive and exceed sales targets
- Ability to manage budgets and achieve associated performance targets
- Understanding of health and fitness industry desirable
- MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) - Intermediate
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database - intermediate
- Relevant tertiary qualification or equivalent experience
- Current First Aid certification desirable
- Current Food Hygiene certification desirable
- Teamwork and Cooperation
- Relationship Building
- Proactive Team Leadership
If this is you, then we’d love to:
- Give you a challenge
- Help you grow
- Provide you with benefits
- Listen to your new ideas
- Work hard and play hard together
- Fitness club membership
- 14 days annual leave
- Health insurance
- Social security
- Career progression
- Fun and social working environment
- Basic Salary + Monthly Bonus
How to Apply:
If you have work rights for Singapore and are passionate about health and fitness, apply online now!