at Raffles Place
- CBD Location
- Excellent communication skills
- Thrive under pressure and in a fast paced environment
Manage day-to-day operations of overall club in conjunction with Club Manager, support in his/her absence, and ensure overall safe and healthy environment which exceeds expectations of members and guests.
Recruit, develop, motivate, deploy and retain high performing team members.
Further develop and implement operations strategy and manage associated budgeting and on time reporting.
We’re after an Operations Manager with personality plus to help keep this club in shape. You should have that certain ‘Virgin-ness’; because we’re all in this thing called fitness, together. You’ll be heading up a team that’s all about building relationships, not just memberships. We’re freaky happy and we always put our people first, so you’ll love it. ‘Cause, duh, we’re Virgin’.
You’ll take the lead in managing the nuts and bolts of the club with the goal of dazzling the expectations of members and guests. Ensuring the overall health and safety of people who work and work-out here is right up your alley. A true WH&S guru who sets the bar really high for our brand standards. Exciting times.
Do you need massive biceps? Not especially, although you do need to be clued-up. An operational guru who enjoys flexing their organisational skills in both wet and dry facilities (you have near superhuman attention to detail). Managing the day-to-day with your Club Manager you'll be providing input to club design, keeping an eye on the costs and guaranteeing the healthy environment for all. Phew.
Some stuff that will help you get the job
- At least two years experience as an Operations Manager in a large scale club would help.
- You stand out because of your success in recruiting, developing, motivating, deploying and retaining a high performing team.
- You keep up to date with new developments in the industry, are comfortable managing budgets and have the appetite and track record of exceeding performance targets.
- Connecting with people comes naturally. You’re a people person. A smiley type. One of us.
If this is you, then we’d love to:
- Give you a challenge
- Help you grow
- Provide you with benefits
- Listen to your new ideas
- Work hard and play hard together
- Fitness club membership
- 14 days annual leave
- Health insurance
- Social security
- Career progression
- Fun and social working environment
How to Apply:
If you have work rights for Singapore and are passionate about health and fitness, apply online now!