Receptionist - Customer Service
at Duo Galleria
- Central Location
- Focus on Impeccable Customer Service
- Fun & Social Working Environment
Exceed the expectations of members and guests in person and over the phone by delivering excellent customer service.
Communicate and provide information to members, guests, prospective members and Virgin Active team members.
Ensure customer service area and equipment is maintained and presented as laid out in the brand standards.
Little opportunities for making people feel good about Virgin Active are lurking everywhere. Regardless of our official positions, we all work in customer service. Classic Virgin service involves striking a balance between working hard to understand the customer and relaxing enough to express our own personality.
Some stuff that will help you get the job
- Minimum 6 months experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in delivering impeccable customer service and responding to feedback and complaints.
- Basic PC skills.
- Can do a rotating roster with weekends
If this is you, then we’d love to:
- Give you a challenge
- Help you grow
- Provide you with benefits
- Listen to your new ideas
- Work hard and play hard together
- Fitness club membership
- 14 days annual leave
- Health insurance
- Social security
- Career progression
- Fun and social working environment
How to Apply:
You must be a Singaporean citizen to apply for this position.
If you’re interested in this position simply apply online via APPLY NOW.