Helpdesk Support Technician
at Active Central
- Ongoing hardware maintenance & replacement
- Help Desk Support
- Build of new hardware & systems at club level
We're looking for a tech savvy IT person who will be responsible for providing hardware, software and voice technology support and maintenance which meets user and business requirements (optimising use of the systems). This includes on site troubleshooting of all IT systems, from Desktop’s / Printers & WIFI, from hardware to software issues, managing a queue of tickets and priorities within the Singapore Business.
• Manage troubleshooting of all IT hardware, and build or configure replacements where required.
• To supply clubs with the IT hardware and resources required to run their daily operations, and to have a proactive approach to reoccurring issues.
• Respond to user inquiries according to help desk procedures, providing support across a range of hardware and software products.
• Identify problems which require additional expertise and take appropriate action including referring problems requiring high level support.
• Build of new hardware systems, either when required to expansion or for opening of new club’s.
• Work with other 3rd parties on site to manage IT equipment install including Printers / WIFI AP’s / IP Cameras.
• Obtain project requirement from Business Systems Manager and conduct appropriate research.
• Engage stakeholders when appropriate and ensure open communication with all relevant parties.
How to Apply:
If you have rights to work in Singapore, simply apply online now