Executive Assistant (Team Assistant)
at Active Central
- Office Coordination
- Executive Support to the Managing Director (MD)
- Team Administrative Support
This role is responsible for ensuring the country level office runs seamlessly and for providing dedicated executive support to the Managing Director along with general administrative support to the country office team members. Other responsibilities include undertaking general support duties at the direction of senior management.
• Coordinate office, service and related activities, including taking responsibility for the office area, meeting rooms and general facilities.
• Develop and implement procedures for administrative processes including production of documents, workflow, ordering of supplies, records maintenance and other admin services.
• Negotiate purchase of office supplies and equipment and contracts for maintenance of office equipment as well as layout, arrangement and housekeeping.
• Organise the MD’s appointments, schedule and travel arrangements.
• Monitor incoming telephone calls, mail and other material as appropriate.
• Review incoming correspondence and provide to team members as appropriate.
• Welcome visitors and identify priorities and the level of urgency of unscheduled visitors.
Team Administrative Support:
• Provide general administrative support to team members where required (e.g. filing, photocopying, expenses, collating documents, entering and maintaining contacts in Outlook).
• Coordinate travel arrangements for all team members.
Some stuff that will help you get the job:
• Minimum 3 years experience in comparable position
• Experience in delivering impeccable customer service
• Experience with handling sensitive information with discretion
If this is you, then we’d love to:
• Give you a challenge
• Help you grow
• Provide you with benefits
• Listen to your new ideas
• Work hard and play hard together
What we offer:
• Fitness club membership
• 14 days annual leave
• Health insurance
• Social security
• Career progression
• Fun and social working environment
How to Apply:
If you have rights to work here in Singapore, simply apply below now