at Active Central
- Commercial & People Focused
- Strategic growth mindset
- Singapore based
With our club portfolio growing, we’re now on the lookout for our very own Singapore Country Manager to lead our business strategy and initiatives alongside the direction of our Managing Director, SEA and Head of Operations SEA.
You will be responsible for the overall success of our Singapore portfolio of clubs. Leading the club experience, you’ll create an environment where making exercise irresistible, is at the forefront of every day. To do this, you’ll spend a lot of time ensuring a fully aligned and cohesive management team of leaders that our people love to work with. Along with maximising experience and profitability, you’ll ensure all central initiatives and objectives are created in coalition with club teams (designed with a true understanding of club needs) and communicated in a way that enables flawless execution.
You’re driven, commercially-savvy and people-focused with 7+ years of relevant experience. You easily move between tactical work and big picture work and love to engage with teams to spark ideas and creativity. You’re culturally sensitive and astutely aware of your emotions. You’re a natural when it comes to creating alignment in leadership teams and you’ve a history of delivering profitability for shareholders. You are self-assured. Your communications are direct, considered and clear and you’re authentic when you express yourself. You use your intuition to make good, pragmatic decisions. People trust your judgement.
Some stuff that will help you get the job:
- Minimum 7 years experience in a comparable position
- Commercially Savvy
- The ability to deliver worldclass service every day
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with handling sensitive information with discretion
- Number savvy and proficient with calculations
- A natural knack with systems (MS Office) - advanced
- Connecting with people comes naturally. You're a people person. A smiley type. One of us.
If this is you, then we'd love to:
- Give you a challenge
- Help you grow
- Provide you with benefits
- Listen to your new ideas
- Work hard and play hard together
How to Apply:
For more information on this role, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org