Duty Manager - Operations
at Tanjong Pagar
- Little opportunities for making people feel good about Virgin Active are lurking everywhere. Regardless of our official positions, we all work in customer service. Classic Virgin service involves striking a balance between working hard to understand the customer and relaxing enough to express our own personality.
Provide support to manage day-to-day operations of overall club in conjunction with Club Manager and HODs, support in their absence, and ensure overall safe and healthy environment which exceeds expectations of members and guests.
Ensure all areas of the club and equipment is clean, maintained and presented as laid out in the brand standards.
Further develop and implement operations strategy, working closely with Operations Manager to produce accurate budgeting and on time reporting.
- Minimum 2 years experience in comparable position or demonstrated progress through Virgin Active leadership pipeline.
- Experience in delivering impeccable customer service and responding to feedback and complaints.
- Excellent communication (in-person)
- Ex Exceptional customer service
- Ability to work to KPI's and achieve and exceed sales targets
- Number savvy and proficient with calculations
- Understanding of health and fitness industry desirable
- Knowledge of local area surrounding club desirable
- MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) – intermediate
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database – intermediate
- Relevant tertiary qualifications or equivalent experience
- Current First Aid certification desirable
- Current Food Hygiene certification desirable
- Teamwork and cooperation
- Relationship building
- Being proactive
If this is you, then we’d love to:
- Give you a challenge
- Help you grow
- Provide you with benefits
- Listen to your new ideas
- Work hard and play hard together
How to Apply:
If you're interested in the position and have rights to work here in Singapore simply apply online now