Building Services Technician
at New Club (Singapore CBD)
- Good with your hands?
- Singapore CBD
Little opportunities for making people feel good about Virgin Active are lurking everywhere. Regardless of our official positions, we all work in customer service. Classic Virgin service involves striking a balance between working hard to understand the customer and relaxing enough to express our own personality.
Ensure all maintenance matters are dealt with efficiently, effectively and safely (managing external contractors where needed to achieve necessary PPM procedures).
Monitor and check all maintenance areas and carry out maintenance procedures to a high standard ensuring all WH&S regulations are followed.
Ensure maintenance related facilities are maintained and presented as laid out in the brand standards.
• Minimum 3 years of property maintenance / management experience
• Experience in plant and equipment fault finding
• Experience in managing contractor/maintenance agreements
• Experience in delivering impeccable customer service and responding to feedback and complaints
• Excellent communication (in-person)
• Exceptional customer service
• DIY skills
• Quality assurance
• Knowledge of new developments in maintenance
• Superior knowledge of WH&S regulations
• Ability to manage budgets and achieve associated performance targets
• Understanding of health and fitness industry desirable
• MS Office (outlook) – basic
• Building Management System (BMS) – intermediate
• Relevant trade qualification (Electrical preferred)
• Current Senior First Aid certificate and CPR/AED certification desirable
• Teamwork and cooperation
• Relationship building
• Being proactive
• Team leadership
If this is you, then we’d love to:
• Give you a challenge
• Help you grow
• Provide you with benefits
• Listen to your new ideas
• Work hard and play hard together
• Fitness club membership
• 14 days annual leave
• Health insurance
• Social security
• Career progression
• Fun and social working environment
How to Apply:
If you’re interested in this position and have work rights in Singapore, simply apply online now.