Program Coordinator - Group Exercise
at Holland Village
- Provide support to coordinate day-to-day operations of group exercise team to exceed the expectations of members and guests.
- Recruit, develop, motivate, deploy and retain high performing team members to deliver high quality sessions.
- Further develop and implement group exercise strategy, working closely with Fitness Manager to produce accurate budgeting and on time reporting.
We’re looking for fun, fit and feisty people with that certain ‘Virgin-ness’. We smile a lot and we always put our people first. So come and work with us at Virgin Active in our new Holland Village studio concept club – it’s going to be fun.
Let’s work out. We’re after a Groupie. A Group Exercise Coordinator for our shiny fitness club. If you’re pumped about providing fun and energetic exercise classes in a Virgin-styley, let’s all get together. You’ll be heading up a team that’s all about building relationships, not just memberships. We’re freaky happy and we always put our people first, so you’ll love it. ‘Cause, duh, we’re Virgin’. Relevant quals in Fitness needed.
Some stuff that will help you get the job:
- At least two years experience as a Group Exercise Coordinator
- Relevant quals in Fitness
- You understand GE=MR (Group Ex = Member Retention)
- Experience running a Group Ex timetable with innovative programs
- Skilled across a variety of disciplines and styles for various age groups
- Stage performers need to be charismatic and love being the centre of attention
- You’re passionate about getting members results
- Super-friendly love-the-customer kind of attitude
- Current First Aid certification would be cool
- You’re comfortable managing budgets and exceeding performance targets
If this is you, then we’d love to:
- Give you a challenge
- Help you grow
- Provide you with benefits
- Listen to your new ideas
- Work hard and play hard together
How to Apply:
If you have rights to work here in Singapore, simply apply online now.