at Active Central
- Conduct sales training to increase performance
- Ensure sales consistency across Singapore
- Trouble shooting skill gaps and providing training plans
Reporting to the Head of Sales, SEA, you’ll be all about supporting and developing all things Sales Training. From the Relationship Consultant on-boarding to trouble shooting areas for improvement you'll be conducting training for all things sales.
You know how to build key relationship and analyse key areas for development, executed with Virgin flair.
In a nutshell you'll...
- Deliver Sales training at the direction of Head of Sales, SEA
- Put together training plans and presentations in line with regional sales strategy
- Troubleshoot and identify skill gaps using a training needs analysis
- Auditing Sales processes across Singapore to ensure consistency and integrity
- Prepare post training assessments to measure successful delivery
- increase conversion of leads to drive greater sales volume
- Support clubs with target sales at the direction of management
- Provide insight to Head of Sales, SEA and Club general Managers to help highlight support needs
- Support on-boarding of new Relationship Consultants alongside Club Sales Manager
- conduct regular relationship consultant tour appraisals to maintain a world class experience
Some stuff that will help you
get the job:
You’ll have at least 2 years’
experience in a Sales position, understanding the way things work. You’ll have
a wealth of examples to draw upon and suggestions on how we can do things
You’ll understand (because you’ve
been there and done that) the life of a Relationship Consultant and/or Sales
Manager. You’ll also have a bit of experience in delivering Sales training to a
group of people.
If this us you, then we’d love
Give you a challenge
Help you grow
Provide you with benefits
Listen to your new ideas
Work hard and play hard together
How to Apply:
If you're interested in this position simply apply online now.