National Corporate Sales Manager, Singapore
at Active Central
- Strategic Thinker
- Rapport Builder
- Great working Environment
- Full time
- Singapore CBD
Virgin Active Fitness Clubs S.E.A is on the look-out for a National Corporate Sales Manager head up all things Corporate here in Singapore.
We’re looking for someone who is highly independent, passionate and a great relationship builder who is excited to be a part of our fast growing Singapore business. You will be responsible for planning, leading and executing Virgin Active’s corporate sales strategies and activities to achieve revenue, sales and profit targets. As the National Corporate Sales Manager for Singapore, this role is also responsible for managing its day-to-day sales operations and taking direction from Head of Sales, South East Asia.
In a nutshell you should be able to:
• Lead all local corporate sales activities for the achievement of short and long-term business objectives, increased profit and market share.
• Develop the corporate sales strategy for the Virgin Active Singapore business
• Drive the corporate sales team to achieve sales targets through innovative strategies
• Create and develop presentations for securing new corporate clients
• Build key relationships with decision makers for new corporate clients to secure and retain their business
• Design and tailor corporate wellness programs for new and existing corporate clients
• Maintain the ongoing relationships with corporate clients and key industry bodies/associations
• Work closely with the club sales managers to identify new opportunities for corporate sales growth
• Proactively identify and be involved in the continual development and management of the corporate sales strategy, processes and procedures to ensure the approach is innovative, up to date and commercially effective.
• Achieving the minimum of an on-budget performance for bot the number of membership sales and expected revenue across all clubs.
• Provide input into sales approaches and key member strategies by recommending arrangements which are appropriate at country level.
• Creating, initiating and driving marketing strategies alongside the Head of Marketing, SEA
• Provide input into the development of new initiatives such as new products, new marketing techniques, new advertising campaigns, incentive schemes and the dropping of unprofitable campaigns.
• Continually develop and refine the business and systems processes and procedures to establish and maintain the best possible sales system.
• Prepare reports, budgets and forecasts on as required.
• Maintain necessary contact with major suppliers, key corporates, industry associations and government representatives.
• Assist Sales Managers to recruit team by reviewing resumes and participating in treasure hunting process as required.
• Ensure team are appropriately trained around corporate sales strategies and fully understand all aspects of their roles.
• Coach, develop and motivate team to ensure effective achievement of company goals and objectives.
What we are looking for:
- Minimum of 5 years sales experience in comparable position or demonstrated progress through Virgin Active leadership pipeline
- A strategic thinker
- Self-motivated and independent
- Knowledge of the Singapore corporate market (a network of connections would be awesome).
- Track record of success
- Great rapport builder
- Knowledge of corporate wellness.
- Excellent communication (in-person)
- Exceptional customer service
- Happy to get your hands dirty
What you can expect:
- A great &
fun working environment
& dynamic workplace
- Loads to
experiment and learn
How to Apply:
If you're interested in this position simply apply online now