Head of Fitness, South East Asia
at Active Central
- Strategic Personal Training Commercial Performance
- Fitness and Personal Training Product Development
- Fitness Professional Development (People Development)
Reporting to the Managing Director, you’ll be all about supporting and developing all things fitness and gym floor product. From the Fitpro trainer journey and PT programming to fitness education, gym floor service and PT client growth. This role will have the clear brief to improve everything we do in fitness/PT for the benefit of all members and Fitness Professionals.
You know how to manage fitness projects, analyse the deliverables… and then execute them with Virgin flair.
In a nutshell you'll...
• Oversee the PT pricing strategy and communication process.
• Provide support to Fitness Managers in each club to ensure they achieve the pre-determined monthly and annual PT targets This includes:
• Identifying and communicating the PT of the Quarter award as part of the company recognition program.
• Supporting Fitness Managers to protect and grow the PT $ profit % and margin contribution by ensuring sufficient reporting and margin management practices are in place.
• Develop strategies to ensure the growth of PT client penetration of membership base each year.
• Develop strategies to grow the number of sessions per client per month across the membership base, on an annual basis.
• Produce club-specific and national weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting.
• Produce accurate budgeting as required.
• Be responsible for the development of gym floor operations, equipment and layout
• Introduce a Personal Training Customer Experience measurement programme capturing ongoing feedback and NPS rating.
• Implement national strategies to improve all Personal Training Customer Experience metrics on an annual basis.
Some stuff that will help you get the job:
As a fitness fanatic, you get the opportunity to develop fitness strategies and develop of fitness managers here in Singapore.
You'll have a minimum of 10 years experience in a similar position with experience in recruiting, developing, motivating, deploying and retaining a high performing team.
The Head of Fitness, South East Asia must have excellent organisational and communication skills; managing budgets and people comes naturally to you.
You keep up to date with new developments in the industry, are comfortable managing budgets and have the appetite and track record of exceeding performance targets.
Connecting with people comes naturally. You’re a people person. A smiley type. One of us.
If this is you, then we’d love to:
• Give you a challenge
• Help you grow
• Provide you with benefits
• Listen to your new ideas
• Work hard and play hard together
How to Apply:
If you're interested in this position simply apply online now.